Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On Sarah Palin's support of AIPAC

I don't think Palin is an evil jew minion for AIPAC, she's just a little bit misguided. She's like every other American who are brainwashed to think it's our job to support Israel, and that they are just a peaceful friendly state trying to coexist in the middle east.

Keep in mind, Sarah Palin has no Washington political experience (like most Americans). She doesn't yet know what things are like down in Washington, she doesn't know how the Jews run the show. I have a feeling when she's finally in Washington, and sees how things really are, her opinions on AIPAC will change.

To quote Ron Paul (as an example of how Washington politics are so different than other places, like Alaska):

"The statement earlier made that we all went to Washington to change Washington, Washington changed us. I don't think that applies to me. Washington did not change me. I would have liked to have changed Washington." ~ Ron Paul

No comments: